‘Bamboo Shoots’ is an innovative Preschool, Day Care and Activity Center based on the oriental philosophy revolving around the bamboo tree. Towering elegantly at great heights, the bamboo stands for immense potential in our children. The tender shoots take a while to grow; sometimes years of consistent nurture goes in while one sees no visible signs of growth. We need to nurture the roots and tend for the little shoots with patience, perseverance and faith. The task of raising successful children needs loving care that nourishes the body, mind and soul. The bamboo signifies deep rooted strength of character, teaching us that we should develop an inner foundation of competency and ethics to ground our success. Its virtue of humility and modesty on account of its hollow stem teaches us to be the empty cup that can be filled up with the nectar of knowledge or to be the flute, an instrument of harmony in the hands of God. It accompanies human beings from birth to death and has helped sustain the human race for centuries by being a part of all walks of life, ranging from food to artifacts! We at ‘Bamboo Shoots’ take inspiration from the bamboo as a symbol for what education should stand for!
With passion and effort that is seen over time, what matters is an instant appeal of the school. We have made an informed decision through experience to provide and live up to our vision, and most importantly get the children happier when they arrive.
Our Curriculum is based on Dr. Howard Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligences, as we believe that there is more to intelligence than merely Math and Language. It takes multiple skills and talents to succeed as a professional and as an individual and above all, to become a good human being. Our aim at Bamboo Shoots is to nurture such skills and talents. All the activities are planned in order to enhance some or the other skills among our children.
Finding a pre school is easy but finding the perfect match to your needs is important! An interesting curriculum is essential. Preschool and Day Care
See Our Batches
Happy Guru Purnima. The spiritual Gurus are revered on this day by remembering their life and teachings!
The torch bearer, Founder and Managing Director holds a Postgraduate degree in Commerce and a Business Management diploma.
- Celebrating the Uniqueness of each child!
- Learning by Doing!
- Making learning Enjoyable!
- A Caring ‘Home away from Home’!
- Addressing Security Concerns
- Counseling and Training
- Celebrating Culture and Events
“I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
Young minds grow at a fascinating speed when they are using their hands. We plan our entire curriculum around activities like number and word games, enacting stories, field trips, art and craft in order to enhance the principle, learning by doing. It is no surprise that all these activities enable the students to enjoy the different aspects of the syllabus, while at the same time enhancing their learning potential.
Vision & Mission
We aspire to provide affordable early education of a high quality, aimed at nurturing the talents and hidden potential of students in order to create disciplined and responsible global citizens for the 21st century.
We aim at fostering the values of love, compassion and empathy among our students by creating a safe learning environment and an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere for children from diverse family and cultural backgrounds as well as for differently abled children.
We intend to create a model of education based on innovation and teamwork of management, teachers, staff and parents to identify and develop the unique qualities of our students.
We desire to take special efforts for the skill development of children in order to build the base for successful lives and careers.
We hope to nurture the value of respect for Environment & Ecology in the minds of our students and enable them to do their bit for the cause thoughtfully and secure the future of their World.
We strive for excellence in education and prepare young minds for lifelong learning with an affinity for knowledge.
We wish to provide opportunities for parents and children to engage in a loving partnership, discovering the joys of learning together.
We expect to infuse flexibility in the curriculum in order to cater to the diverse needs and talents of our students, so as to take the stress out of the teaching-learning process and ensure the best possible outcome for students and the parents.
Born in Mumbai and brought up in Pune, Rohan holds a postgraduate degree in Commerce and a Diploma in Business Management. He ran retail pharmacy stores from 1999 to 2015. He is associated with Max Life Insurance as Financial Advisor since 2014. He is fond of travelling and watching cricket.
His wife, Ms. Arati is Assistant Professor in Political Science in a reputed Pune College and they have two young children, Aaroha and Aabhaa.
Arati and Rohan shared the responsibilities of bringing up their two children while having full time careers of their own. Rohan felt the need of a service that took care of the children’s co-curricular, extra-curricular activities and wholesome development under one roof. With this concept of a preschool and activity center along with professional tuitions took the shape of Bamboo Shoots Preschool | Activity Centre | DayCare
.Mr. Rohan Khatu
Monday, July 5
Every lesson Counts!
Thursday, July 18
*Read, Read, Succeed
Friday, August 1
Draw, Colour, Create
What Parents are Saying
- I was so concerned about my child, who is shy and quite to be at school and then daycare but Bamboo Shoots truly gave him the homely feeling to open up and interact. He is now confident and loves his teachers. I am thankful to the management and teachers for being so compassionate about children and their rightful education. I am can be carefree when at work, knowing that experts are moulding my child into a better, all rounder person.
- My wife and me were on a hunt for pre schools and finding the right one wasn’t easy. We did a lot of research to make sure our child got wholesome education. Bamboo Shoots was the perfect solution to our questions. Their interiors, teachers, management and the curriculum is very impressive, especially the meditation and yoga that is so important in every child’s life. My child is very positive and looks forward to going to school because the staff is so welcoming. We will now put our young daughter in the same school without any worries!
- The management was very sensitive about my child’s development when she didn’t respond to activities and remained dull. They themselves gave her one on one attention till she felt comfortable. Now she is happier and getting involved in most activities easily. Their safety measures and food facilities are great in terms of nutrition and health. I would definitely recommend Bamboo Shoots for their dedication toward child development.
New Franchise Opportunities Here…
After School programs
Explore The New Scope For Your Child’s Education!
Our learning programs are meant to prepare each kid for preschool studies and beyond